“Understand First Before making Yourself Understood” Stephen Covey, The 7 Habits of Highly Effective People, 1989
To understand Sustainable Viability is to understand the interdependent feedback loops across your value chain. Deep analysis of these connections reveals your entity’s ability to capture, create and deliver more value and serve customers – indeed, all stakeholders – better.
From that understanding we can advise how to take your organisation or project from being focused on the method and being focussed on the outcome.
- Understand your spectrum of product and services impact
- Visualise interconnected systems and deliver value from waste
- Uncover the true extent of risk
- Leverage your new knowledge to capture, create and deliver more value
- Create authentic evidenced reports and communications
- Validate a sharpened competitive advantage
- Integrate new wisdom into financial and management systems
- Design financial solutions appropriate for an authentic low-carbon future
- Be truly holistic in all decisions
- Investor relations
- Access to investor network